About Sunbury Physiotherapy Clinic
The Sunbury Physiotherapy Clinic exists to provide the best treatment using the most up-to-date and proven methods, materials and equipment: emphasizing prevention of spinal and sports injury as a higher ideal than the actual treatment of it. This philosophy will best be achieved in a working environment where we recognize the patient as being the most important person in the practice and where we work in an ethical and responsible manner, in an environment of teamwork, with mutual respect for each other's abilities and functions.
The services provided by the practice include:
- The assessment and management of all musculo-skeletal injuries/ disorders to both adults and children.
- The assessment and management of simple and complex sporting injuries
- Patient education in the self management of chronic pain and in the prevention of further injury.
- Lecture to the outside community
- Effective and regular communication with referring bodies
- Assessment and treatment of simple chest condition.
These services are provided at:
- 20 Horne St, Sunbury
- Gisborne Medical Centre
- In the patients home
- On site at work or at a sporting club or sporting field.